Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Bad Episode

So this past weekend i had a major episode, i was at a music festival with my friends when i just got super nauseous randomly so i put my head down on my bag (everyone was sitting on the ground so i just laid down there). I must have passed out for a bit and when i woke up everything was spinning super fast and i was confused and disoriented, i didn't know where i was or who i was. I laid down again and passed out a few more times. When i finally sat up i was shaking and my whole body was vibrating from my heart beating so fast. I couldn't see anything and i was just super scared and confused i had absolutely no idea what was going on around me or anything at all. I do remember hearing people around me speaking to me asking me things but i couldn't understand them and i couldn't speak or move, i felt paralysed.  My friend who thank god stayed with me after i got nauseous got really scared, i must have looked really bad. My friend called me mom and she ran as fast as she could(Never seen her run like that before) because she said she could tell something was seriously wrong in my voice. We got a taxi and she told me i passed out in the taxi again. When we got home i went straight to my bed and my mom got me water and some salt. I don't remember much of what happened after that i just know my mom stayed with me all night. In the morning i felt better, not completely but i wasn't super disoriented anymore and i knew what my surroundings were. I have had something similar happen before but nothing to this degree. It was probably the scariest time of my life this far and i thought i was dying.

I did call the doctor the next day and she doesn't really know what happened but they told me to come in and they could check me out and give me fluids.

If this has happened to anyone ever before let me know, or if you have any idea what happened that would be great to hear some suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment