Tuesday, August 27, 2013

School With POTS

So i start school in a week, a brand new school.

Earlier this year in February my school basically kicked me out for missing too much. I'm still not sure that is even legal but none the less i have to go to school so a new one it is.

I'm extremely nervous because this will be my first year in school after being diagnosed (i was diagnosed in March.) I wish with all my heart i could go back to my old school with my very few friends i had and have at least a little support going through this.  At this new school i know one person and she doesn't even know I'm ill (I think she will figure it out soon enough when i miss 50% of the school year though.)

I 100% know i cannot do a full 10  hour day so i am trying to arrange i go only half a day just in the afternoons. I still don't know if i will be able to do that but I have to try and if it doesn't work we will try something else. Maybe a tutor coming to my house to help with online schooling? lets not worry about that right now..

The office at this school seems very nice and they are trying to do what they can for me, so far not much though, but hey they are doing more than my old school and not just kicking me to the curb.

I still don't have anything ready for school though, oops. I need the energy to go back to school shopping which of course i do not have. Sigh..


No comments:

Post a Comment