Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Where Are My Friends?

I have recently decided I am going to pretend i no longer have POTS. I posted that i was in the hospital on my Instagram page and guess how many people asked if I was okay or anything, go on guess. Thats right, zero. Not one person cared enough to even leave a message asking if I was okay or just a nice comment. So from that, I no longer have POTS to anyone other than my family. I still have them, they still care.... well... some do anyways.

Its not even that I want attention from this, I honestly just want somebody to actually care about me and maybe just wonder how I am doing. Does it seem silly?


On a good note- Only 7 more days till Christmas Eve when I leave for my Grandparents house. Excited for that. Finally excited for something, haven't felt this in quite a while.

If I don't post before Christmas then i hope you ALL have a good Christmas and hope you can spend it with your family and those who love you. :)
Merry Christmas my fellow spoonies

No comments:

Post a Comment